BI & Data Migration Services
Migrating your data, reports, and systems can be more intimidating than moving your house. Onebridge has helped many enterprise organizations successfully manage and execute large migration projects instigated from M&A (mergers and acquisitions), on-prem to cloud, or data modernization.
Data Modernization, Migration, and Consolidation Services
Onebridge has the experience to make your data migration process seamless, secure, and minimize down-time. Our team can take care of the entire process from strategy, execution, documentation and training, or work alongside your team to augment your capacity and capability.
BI & Report Migration
- Microsoft Power BI
- Oracle Analytics
- Google Data Studio
Data Storage Migration
- Google BigQuery
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- On-prem and legacy databases
- Data Mesh and Custom APIs
- Data Virtualization
- Data Marts and Catalogs
System & Tool Migration
- Google Cloud
- Microsoft Synapse
Seamless, Reliable, and Accelerated Data Migration Strategy
Data migrations can be a risky endeavor, not only because of data integrity concerns, but also in terms of investment, down-time, and user adoption. Our team at Onebridge has extensive experience with large-scale migrations, so we can help you avoid the most common pitfalls with a thorough data migration strategy. On top of this, we have also developed our own set of processes and accelerators to ensure as smooth and timely a migration as possible.
Automations & Accelerators
- Automated Schema Conversion
- Intelligent Data Mapping
- Documentation Generation
- Data Migration Virtualization and Rapid POC Generation
- Semantic Modeling
Testing and Quality Assurance
- Testing Environments
- Data Migration Simulations
- AI-Based Data Management and Anomaly Detection
- Automated Testing
- Data Inventory Validation
- Tool Vetting and Selection
- Business Needs Alignment
- Risk/Benefits/ROI Assessment
What to Think About Before Migrating Your Data
If your mind is made up on your data migration project, we are more than happy to help your organization with any capability or capacity challenges you need to address in order to succeed. However, if you are still in the process of considering a migration, we would love to be a part of helping your team think through the best data migration strategy for your business.
- What are the core motivating factors for your data migration?
- What objects need to be achieve for your data migration to be successful?
- Which functional areas of your business benefit the most from this migration? Which have the most risk or disruption?
- Have you fully vetted and validated the platforms or solutions you are migrating to? (proof-of-concepts, test environments, simulations, etc.)
- Do you need to migrate all your current data? Or is this a good time to clean house?
- What critical areas of trust or confidence in your data needs addressed or insured during this process?