Fraud and Forensics
Audit and Assurance
Sometimes businesses and organizations have yet to have a positive experience with data and analytics. It can be hard to get “buy-in” for a goal that feels abstract. The reality is that every organization has their own unique challenges and business goals, and the final results of a data strategy initiative will look different for everyone. That said, here is a small gallery of examples we have pulled together to show how a variety of businesses have used modern data and analytics to provide decision-enabling insights to their organizations.
These are examples only, and not real organizations or data. However, they are based on real organizations and past projects. We have anonymized them to protect our clients.
Enabling Next-Generation FP&A
Data is looked at differently depending on where you are within the business. Each functional area, from sales and marketing to operations and finance, has unique needs, but all can use data to solve different problems. We design our solutions for each function’s unique needs, producing comprehensive, accurate, timely, and flexible tools that will help each department and decision-maker understand what’s driving the numbers strategically and operationally.
We work all major accounting, CRM, and ERP platforms.
Download Our Whitepaper
Onebridge and Anders have put together this deep dive look into navigating data, integration, and reporting needs that are required to meet the growing demands of modern FP&A. In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- How modern advances in data and analytics have changed the expectations of FP&A within organizations
- 7 major challenges faced by CFOs and accounting departments in delivering FP&A
- The process and steps in forming a next-generation FP&A strategy
- Example outputs of an integrated FP&A implementation
- Real-world case studies of organizations enabling next-generation FP&A
- The new possibilities for analytics and intelligence modern data solutions bring to FP&A
Complete the form below to access and download the whitepaper.
Why We Partner with Anders CPAs + Advisors
Anders CPAs + Advisors is a team of CPAs and industry focused advisors. Every day, their partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential. They take this responsibility seriously and carry this mentality on to their clients and community. Through a collaborative approach and a combination of tax, audit and assurance, FP&A consulting, and advisory services, the Anders team helps its clients achieve their financial goals, allowing clients to focus on what matters most to their business.
Anders At a Glance
- 56 years providing financial advisory services and adapting to client needs
- Over 250 CPAs and financial advisors
- Named Top 100 firm by Accounting Today
- Named Top 100 firm by Inside Accounting
- 2021 Best Places to Work, St. Louis Business Journal
At Anders, you’re working with trusted CPAs and advisors who recognize and understand your specific financial needs. They strive to deliver outstanding results to their clients — every time.