BI & Data Analytics Consulting
Onebridge is a BI, Data Analytics, and Enterprise Application Development consulting firm. We’ve served some of the largest healthcare, life-sciences, manufacturing, financial services, and government entities in the U.S. for over 15 years. 100% Employee owned and operated, Onebridge is a top “Best Places to Work” in Indianapolis for six years in a row.Contact Us Today
We Build Analytics Capabilities...
Our Data Analytics Partners
OK, Here's What We REALLY Do...
We're In This Together
We can use our experience to help your organization work better as a distributed team. The links below detail how our services can build your team’s remote capabilities through better data, tech integration, and flexible talent solutions. We're in this together, so let us know how our team can help yours!
- Pair MS Teams with Power BI to create remote workforce transparency
- Simplify remote development work with Agile-based project management dashboards
- Enable better remote decision-making with a clear Data Enablement plan
Enterprise App Dev
- Fill workflow gaps by unifying tech stacks and conforming data across all your software and locations
- Facilitate remote business services through customer-facing web apps
- Automate processes with a custom SharePoint and MS Power Apps intranet
Total Talent Management
- Onebridge is I-9 certified and experienced in growing remote teams for our clients
- We utilize two-way video interviewing to effectively vet remote applicants.
- Onebridge can facilitate virtual on-boarding processes for your organization
Data Modernization with Snowflake
Becoming a data-driven organization requires accessing, managing, distributing, and analyzing your data while it’s still valuable. Organizations face a new challenge of harnessing the power of exponentially growing data sources. How can the cloud help?
Keys to Building Data Literacy
It’s common to hear that data is the key to allowing any company to better solve customer needs, improve their services and operations, and make better decisions – but it isn’t. The only sure way to benefit from today’s golden age of data is through improved data literacy: the ability to interpret and make sense of data.
March 5, 2021
March 10, 2021
Data Catalogs for Metadata Management
When it comes to governance, trust, and context, metadata is needed. That is where data cataloging can serve as a powerful vehicle for data democratization and governance within the modern data stack.
February 22, 2021
March 10, 2021
The Data Planet - Vol. 02
This week’s edition of the Data Planet includes: Why Software is Eating the World, The Modern Data Stack: Past, Present, and Future, and Software Spotlights: Microsoft Power BI Best Practice Analyzer, Dynamic Data Masking with Snowflake, spaCy 3.0, H20.ai