BI & Data Analytics Consulting
Onebridge is a BI, Data Analytics, and Enterprise Application Development consulting firm. We’ve served some of the largest healthcare, life-sciences, manufacturing, financial services, and government entities in the U.S. for over 15 years. 100% Employee owned and operated, Onebridge is a top “Best Places to Work” in Indianapolis for six years in a row.Contact Us Today
We Build Analytics Capabilities...
OK, Here's What We REALLY Do...
We're In This Together
We can use our experience to help your organization work better as a distributed team. The links below detail how our services can build your team’s remote capabilities through better data, tech integration, and flexible talent solutions. We're in this together, so let us know how our team can help yours!
- Pair MS Teams with Power BI to create remote workforce transparency
- Simplify remote development work with Agile-based project management dashboards
- Enable better remote decision-making with a clear Data Enablement plan
Enterprise App Dev
- Fill workflow gaps by unifying tech stacks and conforming data across all your software and locations
- Facilitate remote business services through customer-facing web apps
- Automate processes with a custom SharePoint and MS Power Apps intranet
Total Talent Management
- Onebridge is I-9 certified and experienced in growing remote teams for our clients
- We utilize two-way video interviewing to effectively vet remote applicants.
- Onebridge can facilitate virtual on-boarding processes for your organization
Data Modernization with Snowflake
Becoming a data-driven organization requires accessing, managing, distributing, and analyzing your data while it’s still valuable. Organizations face a new challenge of harnessing the power of exponentially growing data sources. How can the cloud help?
Keys to Building Data Literacy
It’s common to hear that data is the key to allowing any company to better solve customer needs, improve their services and operations, and make better decisions – but it isn’t. The only sure way to benefit from today’s golden age of data is through improved data literacy: the ability to interpret and make sense of data.
September 18, 2020
September 18, 2020
The Challenges of Turning Healthcare Data into Better Patient Outcomes
July 2, 2020
August 24, 2020
Dive into Data Science Over the Summer for Free
If you’re craving a challenge or feeling a little stir-crazy, try giving your brain a little exercise. Now is the perfect time to add to your remote work portfolio by learning some new skills.
June 18, 2020
August 27, 2020
Celebrating Our 15 Year Anniversary with a Big Announcement
Onebridge turned 15 years old last week and I’ve never been more excited about our future. To celebrate, we have some great news to share. But you have to wait until the end of the post for that! As I think about where we’re going, I’d like to take a minute to reflect on where we started and what we have learned.